Organization Chart / History
- April, 1993
- Establishment of Mitsui Bussan Automotive Inc. located in the head quarters of Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- June, 1993
- Establishment of Toyota office(current Toyota Branch)located in Toyota branch of Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- August, 1993
- Relocating head quarters to Nishiki-cho Kanda Chiyoda-ku
- April, 1994
- Changing Toyota office's name to Toyota branch.
- September, 2001
- Relocating head quarters to Hongo Bunkyo-ku.
- Octber, 2004
- Transfering main contracted business from Mitsui & Co., Ltd to our own business.
- April, 2008
- Buying out Re-net auction(current Second Business Division, Internet auction business for damaged cars).
- September, 2009
- Relocating Toyota branch to Nishimachi Toyota-city.
- Nobember, 2011
- Establishing Toyota suboffice of Inland Trading Department in Toyota branch.
- April, 2013
- Commemorating 20th anniversary of the founding.
- February, 2017
- Relocating Head Quarters to Shiodome City Center 34F
- October, 2017
- Integration Toyota branch business into Overseas Business Department at Tokyo head office
Establish Nagoya sub-office of Inland Trading Department (Relocated from Toyota city to Nagoya city)
- July, 2020
- Renaming Overseas Business Department as First Business Division
Renaming Inland Trading Department as Second Business Division